Facilities - at Meadow View Gîtes
Plus all this....
All of this is included in your stay:
- The sunken in-ground heated swimming pool is surrounded by a large non-slipped tiled terrace, with plenty of relaxing sun-loungers. Whilst sunbathing you can enjoy the amazing views of the rolling countryside. The heated pool is open from mid May to September (weather depending) and is fully compliant with Rafferin Law (French Pool Safety Law) and has a surface alarm, a barred cover band in enclosed by a gated fence. The pool is cleaned & maintained on a daily basis. The pool has a average temperature of 28°C.
- The pool terrace is tiled with non-slip tiles. We know kids don't listen to "no running"!!
- Each Gîte has it's own Charcoal Barbeque, Patio Table & Chairs and Parasol on their private terrace.
- Each gîte kitchen is equipped with Gas Cooker, Microwave, Standard Filter Coffee Machine (no pods/ no capsules) Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Toaster, Kettle, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery and glassware. We provide plastic beakers to be used on the pool terrace.
- Family friendly large lawn garden,with plenty of room for the children & adults to play.
- Children's Play area, with Playhouse, Swings, See-Saw, Slide, tractors, bikes & much more!
- "Garden Games & Activities - Badminton, Mölkky, Ping-pong and Pétanque
- Free unlimited Wi-fi Internet is available throughout both properties.
- All bed linen is provided. Bath towels are provided for stays of 3 nights or more. We ask that you bring beach towels for use around the pool and the lakes. Bath towels and Beach Towels can be hired for a small fee.
- Mattress protectors are on every bed.
- Hand towels (bathroom & kitchen), tea towels, dishcloths & cleaning materials are also provided.
- Baby Equipment (Cot & High Chair) can be provided and included in the price - please mention on booking.
- Washing Machine and outdoor airer. A tumble drier is available.
- Iron and Ironing Board.
- Electric Heaters in all rooms. Extra winter bedding in colder months.
- Fans are provided in hot summer months. The houses are naturally cool in the summer from the thick stone walls.
- A daily supply of wood for the log burner (Nov to Mar)
- Other grocery items can be purchased for you arrival, this prove extremely useful when arriving in rural France, please ask for further details.
- We operate a No Smoking Policy. Smoking & Vaping is not permitted within the properties. Ash trays are provided outside.
- No pets are allowed in the properties (we have several returning guests with pet allergies)
- Our location is in a quiet rural peaceful village, we therefore have an outdoor noise curfew of 23.00, so this is not the place to hold any loud parties.
- We live on site so are on hand to help in any way we can to make your holiday a memorable one – from booking restaurants, horse riding & golf, to helping you plan your days out, recommending beaches, places to visit, walks etc.
- A guest handbook will be made available to you on arrival, with more in-depth information about the gîtend the local area.
- The complex is protected by CCTV 24/7, this is for everyone's security & protection. Especially guests who arrive with expensive vehicles or equipement (Bicycles etc). The data is only view when absolutely necessary. There are 3 cameras that cover the garden, rear terrace, pool shed & pool terrace.